10 Emotional Songs For Your Moodiness (Part 1)
Hey, what’s up Propsnation. Mixing it up a little this week for all those country music fans (or closet country fans) out there! Hope this gets your Monday off the ground right!
- House Party – Sam Hunt: Although arguably overplayed on the Radio currently, it just makes you wanna party like you’re in high school all over again.
- It Feels Good – Drake & White: Got an R&B vibe to it, feels good and has promise to be on the radio soon!
- Peace Train- Cat Stevens: More folk than country, this throwback is a classic from the Woodstock Era. Peace, love and props, my friends.
- Nothing to Lose – Andrew Combs: Very Simon and Garfunkel meets Johnny Cash feel, pay attention to this up & comer!
- Toes – ZBB: Because even though it’s Monday and fall has officially begun, we’d all rather have our toes in the water.
- Madisen Ward & the Mama Bear: I was not expecting this amazing voice to come out of this duo! Check them out, you won’t regret taking the time.
- Young & Crazy – Frankie Ballard: Arguably the theme song to my life…
- Beautiful Drug – ZBB: New one by Zac Brown Band from their album Jekyll and Hyde
- Country Nation – Brad Paisley: Makes you wanna thank a farmer, be proud of your blue collar job and hit up the dive bar around the corner.
- Friend Zone – Danielle Bradbury: Everybody’s been sidelined and friend zoned at some point. Gotta little rap twist flair in there, it’s a good up and coming track for the radio I’m going to predict.
- BONUS SONG: Stripes – Brandy Clark: Funnier than Carrie Underwood’s revenge songs. Only reason for not going to prison is her fashion sense.
CyberProps aims to create a window to the world seen through the eyes of those that appreciate it. Surrounded by egotism, the world needs a place focused on looking outward. It’s time we take a stand. The little things have gone unrecognized for too long. The great acts are too often taken for granted. CyberProps represents a new generation of people committed to praise, recognition, and gratitude of all things big and small.